Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

29 Faces in May and lots of news!

5/6/12

Hello everyone! 
I know, I know...it has been a lifetime since I did my last post here, but I´m back!!
The news are that I´ve join the 29 Faces in May challenge by Ayala DeHarris and I´m having such a good time there!! 
Did you already join?..if you didn´t you have to jump in there.
It´s a great opportunity to challenge yourself and sketch, draw or paint every day a new face.


Here are mines until now:


Day 1: The quote says "Live one day at a time"
I used watersoluble crayons, white acrylic and watercolor pencils



and I did a video of this one too!


Day 2:
This one is still in process...I don´t know why I didn´t finish it yet
I used gesso for the background (it´s an altered book) and Tombow marquers

Day 3:
Sketch with pencil

Day 4:
Sketch with pencil

Day 5: You are Unique
Collage over canvas. I used acrylics and some pitt marquers for the flowers and add the quote with photoshop ;)

I think I need to improve my skills in painting faces so I´ll try to do more painting, what do you think?

BIG NEWS MY NEW WORKSHOP IS ARRIVING SOON!
I´m working on a new workshop about painting this kind of characters





I promise I´ll tell you more soon, just stay tuned!

Also remember I´m one of the Life Book teachers!




11 comments

  1. Beautiful faces! Glad you joined the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have been missed very much! 29 faces, what a brave girl you are...that is quite a challenge forsure. You are doing beautifully, thank you for sharing your work...I will visit you again...♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m glad to see you again Prudence :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back! Your faces are inspirational - thank you for sharing. I look forward to seeing more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your faces are stunning... so lovely that you have joined in with the challenge... can't wait to see more...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous faces! Love each one of them. :) Congrats on your upcoming workshop and I'm looking forward to seeing you in Life Book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is beautiful and inspiring. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you back with us. I love your work and the inspiration you give me.
    I am just about to start my Eagle Shaman - great class, thank you.

    Looking forward to your new workshop. Very excited actually ;0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Alis! can´t wait to see your shaman :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.