Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

6/25/12

I realized I need something that reminds me to be thankful every day when I wake up.
This piece was inspired on the first scene of Ambition to Meaning, Wyane Dyer´s film.
Thank you, thank you, thank you...


♥ Guada ♥

This week is my Life Book lesson!
I´ll be teaching you how to do this Eagle Shaman + an Eagle Meditation audio
 + Extra video to show you how I paint flowers in my art :)

You can´t miss it!

6 comments

  1. Beautiful..thank you Guadaxo ♥Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guada, you're creating beautiful pieces! Lovely to see you enjoying yourself so much in this class!
    Sending you love and hugs,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the lifebook lesson so much. The meditation is great. Then I came accross the Wayne Dyer video on your blog. So true. So inspiring. Have a great day ! Sylvie from France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sylvie! I´m glad to know you enjoyed the meditation and my lesson. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.