Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

what are the memories?

6/27/13

yesterday night while I was painting this on my little journal a question appeared in my mind 

what are the memories?
and a little inner voice answered:
The memories are stories with soul...♥

I used dylusions inks, gesso and stencils from Artistcellar
 A little reminder: I`m actually working on a Ghost Girls class and I`d love you to help me to decide what kind of class do you want me to offer.
I will really appreciate if you take a minute to answer some questions about the class, just follow the link below...there will be a special gift for everyone who answer ;-)
I`m closing the poll tomorrow Friday and will be sending the gifts during the weekend.
Thank you in advance!


TAKE ME TO THE POLL!

Hope you all an amazing and bright day
Love and light
♥Guada♥

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.