Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

My Mandala art prints FREE shipping WORLDWIDE thru Sunday, YES WORLWIDE and FREE!!

7/27/13

Hello shining souls!
I have exciting news!!


Finally and after months of figuring how to make my art available and affordable
I`ve just listed some of my Mandalas in Society6!!


As you may know I live in Argentina and the international shipping rates are ridiculously high,
so I decided to trust Society6 my art prints, this guys are professionals and I have good feedback of their products.


You may visit my profile by just following this THIS LINK

But I have even better news :-)
FREE shipping WORLWIDE thru Sunday!!!


so GO GO GO!
You`ll find art prints, stretched canvases, stationery cards, throw pillows, skins, cases, even tote bags!


Enjoy the shopping and have a great weekend!
Love and light
♥Guada♥

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.