Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Ghost Girls Class is rolling!

8/29/13

Why Ghost Girls?

when I started to paint this lovely girls I use to call them my "subtle girls" but then a friend told me "They look like beautiful ghosts", and I loved that!

So that`s why ;-)


Ghost Girls Class

 What will you learn?
  •  how to draw and shade front, three quartes and profile portraits
  • how to paint colorful and rich backgrounds
  • how to paint the portraits on my Ghost Girls style
What will you get?
detailed and downloadable videos each week
    Access to the class group and private groups on Facebook and Flickr where the students will be able to share their work and create community :-)
 

Class starts next September 30th and there is an 
Early Bird Price for some limited spots
once the spots are filled the price will return to it`s regular price.
For more details and to purchase your spot please follow THIS LINK

Hope to see you in class
Stay creative!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.