Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Black Ghost Girl mini workshop!

10/15/13

Lots of you asked me how do I paint my Black Ghost Girls
so I decided to put all their secrets on a mini and very affordable workshop :-)

All class videos will be available next Monday 21 of October
Just in time for your Dia de los Muertos and Halloween projects!

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE GO HERE

You will also learn:
How to prepare and carve corrugated cardboard to achieve this style.
How to get this final metal look both with acrylics or with a wax patina.


We´ll be using very basic supplies, nothing fancy :-)
  • Corrugated cardboard or watercolor paper any brand you like or have (100 or 140lb will be ok)
  • Black gesso
  • Acrylics
  • Coloured pencils, I use Prismacolor pencils
  • Black and white pens for final details

Hope to see you in class!

Remember to stay creative :-)



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.