Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Seeking...

10/18/13


I´m seeking, digging deeper into my art.
I´m evolving...

I have to remember myself to push harder out from my comfort zone...
I need to believe in my dream if I want to achieve it

totally in love with Artistcellar stencils ♥

I just need to shine from my heart ...and breath deeply


I´m thinking in colours
and programming my future...♥

are you ready for what´s coming next?
 because I AM!
 


Hope you the best weekend ever!
and remember...stay creative :-)

***
A reminder:
Ghost Girls Class is ongoing and you can still join us for a few more days
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS


***
The Black Ghost Girl mini workshop goes live next Monday 21 of October!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS



Love and Light


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.