Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Seeking...

10/18/13


I´m seeking, digging deeper into my art.
I´m evolving...

I have to remember myself to push harder out from my comfort zone...
I need to believe in my dream if I want to achieve it

totally in love with Artistcellar stencils ♥

I just need to shine from my heart ...and breath deeply


I´m thinking in colours
and programming my future...♥

are you ready for what´s coming next?
 because I AM!
 


Hope you the best weekend ever!
and remember...stay creative :-)

***
A reminder:
Ghost Girls Class is ongoing and you can still join us for a few more days
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS


***
The Black Ghost Girl mini workshop goes live next Monday 21 of October!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS



Love and Light


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.