Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Cyber Monday rocks!

12/1/13

All I have to say is 
THANK YOU!

I can´t believe the huge response to my
in all my classes :)

...but yes I have something more to say...
you still have time to enjoy the awesome prices!


I also want to show you what we did in the
More than 7 hs of videos with step by step drawing and painting lessons

 with the Cyber Monday discount you can join the class for just $27.- 
what are you wainting to join us!




and did you saw all the beauty packed in my

 with the Cyber Monday discount you can join the class for just $60.-
believe me if I tell you this class is my Master piece until the present :)

 





Hope to see you in any of my classes!
Love and light


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.