Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Weekly promp: Which is your favorite art supply lately?

1/7/14

Happy day my dears!
Today is time for this week promp

so I was wondering...
which are your favorite art supplies lately?

I´m really in love with stencils
Artistcellar once are amazing!
They are really versatile, I like to use them for backgrounds, doodling, embellishments...
Look what you can do with this babies

 For Sea Horse Love I used the Sea Foam stencil
...yes, I cut the borders of the stencil off but shhhhh...don´t tell Lisa ;)

you can buy a print of Sea Horse Love with FREE SHIPING at this link



For Heart Love I used the Sacred Geometry Series which is one of my favorite ones!

what I love the most from Artistcellar stencils is that they usually  come with some love note from Lisa ♥ Thank you lovely girl!

...by the way go and check Artistcellar fan page on facebook
they share step by step tutorials almost every day! don´t miss them, they are great.

 you can buy a print of Heart Love with FREE SHIPING at this link

and for Just in Love...♥  I used Tam´s Whimsy series

 you can buy a print of Just in Love...♥ with FREE SHIPING at this link


So, what is your favorite art supply lately?
  • Leave me a comment and let the fun start! 
  • Don´t forget to subscribe too

Enter GIVEAWAY MONDAYS

To enter Giveaway Mondays in January you need to fill the form below. 

Please take note that by filling the form you´re subscribing to Guada´s Art place newsletter too. Thank you!

* indicates required







Do you want to receive Artistcellar newsletter too
Email Format

***

I´m Loving GIVEAWAY MONDAYS
this is so much fun!

 Thanks to my amazing sponsor!
Please visit www.Artistcellar.com

***
Love and Light


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.