Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

I´m back and It´s time for 29 faces in February

2/2/14

Hello my dears!
I know...I´ve been off for more than two weeks, 
hopefuly you´ve missed me as much as I missed being here :)

The fact is that my mom had an angioplasty last January 20 and I thought I would be able to handle taking care on her and on myself, working, bloging and life but I couldn´t ...

I was averwhelmed by all sort of stuff like my beloved kitty Tobias having an urinary obstruction, and I was out of power for 5 days with the worst heat wave in our history and I live in a 7th floor - I´m not kiding-  I swear! 

So, I needed to be off but I´m back now :)

29 faces in February has just started and OF COURSE I´m in!
You may click over the image for more info about the art challenge 
or go to their blog http://29faces.blogspot.com.ar/

29 faces challenge



This are my first two faces

For this first one I used just watercolors, I´m challenging myself to use different art supplies and techniques, in fact that´s the point of 29 faces art challenge :)


The 2nd one is on my new art journal :)
I used graphite, did some collage and journaling
I really really enjoyed this one so much, expect more on this style during the challenge. 



Even though I was out I didn´t forgot our Giveaway Mondays

We´re going back with the Giveaways next
Monday 10 of February 
 and I´m posting the promp for this week tomorrow so stay tuned!


Please complete the form to enter the Giveaway

Please take note that by filling the form you´re subscribing to Guada´s Art place newsletter too. Thank you! 

* indicates required







Do you want to receive Artistcellar newsletter too
Email Format



 Thanks to my amazing sponsor!
Please visit www.Artistcellar.com



Love and Light



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.