Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

FREE Totem Animal Mandala e-book!

4/29/14

Finally the e-book it´s here yay!
I dreamed with this for a long time but I didn´t had the time or energy to finish it
But it´s done!!!

Last year Jay and I started the Animal Mandala project
He did the Animal drawings and I added the geometry to turn them into Mandalas.

And finally I put them into and amazing e-book :)



The downloadable e-book includes 12 Animal Mandala Templates for you to print and paint
plus videos to inspire you how to paint them.

12 Animal Mandalas + inspiring videos!



We both put a lot of work on this and we hope you enjoy painting them.

I´ll be thrilled to see what you create!

See you!
Love and light♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.