Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

My students Mandala art exhibition and the blog hop club winner!

7/2/14



Hy everyone!
Lots of things are going on here in Guada´s realm :)
The past Friday was the opening of my students year exhibition which means lots of work
but at the same time is the best time of the year!

Watching all that Mandala art hanging on the gallery is breathtaking
Each piece involves so much care, learning and love from all my students ♥
I´m so proud of this great bunch of artists!


Now that you know what I´ve been doing let´s go to the next step

 
we have a bog hop winner! yay!

Congratulations Saskia Imbert from Belgium!
you won a free pass to ALL my 


please contact me at guadas.art[at]gmail.com so I can send you your prize.

***
A reminder:
Registration for my new class Sweet Little Houses opens next week
so keep an eye over here, there will be and early bird discount :)


Love and light♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.