Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Not one but two winners announced!

7/23/14





 I needed to remember this...

Hi everyone! did you miss me?

because I did!

I won´t bore you with the details but let me tell you this winter (remember I´m in the south of this planet) is hiting me hard...
I´m on my 2nd flu of the season and counting...

But I have some good news for you :)
I manage to pick the winners for both Artistcellar and The Blog Hop Club giveaways
 so here we go:

  The winner of the "Marked" Series by Lynn Krawczyk set of stencils 
from Artistcellar is:

Linda Hall !
 
 Congratulations Linda and please contact me at guadas.art [at] gmail.com

**


Denise Huntington !

Congratulations to you too Denise and please contact me at guadas.art [at] gmail.com

**
As you can guess the opening of my new workshop Sweet Little Houses
 it´s been delayed until I feel a bit better.
...hopefully later this week. 
Cross your fingers and send me healing vibes ♥


Love and light♥
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.