Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

About Angels and clans

12/27/14

  

Angels, warriors of Peace


When I think on angels I imagine they are warriors of Peace,
ancient warriors divided into clans each one with their own missions
to help humans to evolve an grow.


Each clan has it´s own marks
and that marks are linked to their missions





This is the style and MUCH more is what I will teach you in 

Class starts the 1rst of January
that means you still have 5 days to sign in 
with the early bird price!




 



  
Do you love mixed media rag dolls?
Stay tuned
Sibling Love class opens for registration on January 2015 :)
I will teach how to make two dolls, big and little sister.
I´ll give you more details the next week.

 
Peace to all...


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.