Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

I picked a card...

12/3/14



This morning I picked an oracle card for me and for you...
Lakshmi. Flow of Prosperity

 
The Guidebook says:

This card indicates that your prayers about finances have been heard and answered.
Tap into your manifestation power by focusing on abundance instead of worring about money.
You have nothing to fear.
A new flow of prosperity is supporting you and your loved ones.

I don´t know if this resonates with you right know but OMG I sooooo needed this signal!
thank you, thank you, thank you...♥



Angels Season - The Journal
Take advantage of the EARLY BIRD price and save some $!


 

***
Something new!
This Christmas give the gift of art ♥ buy a GIFT CARD!





  
Do you love mixed media rag dolls?

Stay tuned
Sibling Love class opens for registration this Friday 5 of December :)
I will teach how to make two dolls, big and little sister.
I´ll give you more details next Friday.

 
Peace to all...




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.