Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Shine Bright...♥

12/16/14

 

She´s on my desk today
I started a new journal for a live class here in Argentina
and she´s on the cover :)

I´m not used to this type of journal, I´m more used to loose pages
but I´m excited with the idea.
Can´t wait to see all the pages covered with lovely characters and vibrant colors!





A REMINDER:

Angels Season - The Journal
 
EARLY BIRD price ends next Monday 22/12
Take advantage and save some $!

 
***
Something new!
This Christmas give the gift of art ♥ buy a GIFT CARD!

 

  
Do you love mixed media rag dolls?
Stay tuned
Sibling Love class opens for registration on January 2015 :)
I will teach how to make two dolls, big and little sister.
I´ll give you more details the next week.

 
Peace to all...




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.