Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Can´t stop creating sweet spirit dolls...♥

1/31/15


Sweet spirits coming alive and healing my inner child

 Can´t stop doing this cute dolls ♥

 
I wasn´t a big fan for dolls when a child but I can remember the two Sarah Kay dolls
my dad gave me many many years ago.

I remember they were two, big and small siblings... 
maybe that´s why I tend to create them in pairs...?
Who knows. Maybe something deep inside me is healing
and something new is blooming ♥

Truth is I can´t stop creating them... 

  
she´s still a WIP

Class starts next Monday and you can







Have a beautiful weekend♥
Love and light my friends!




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.