Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Every woman is a color wheel

1/19/15

Every woman is a color whell


This week on The Documented Life Project 2015 the theme is
The color wheel
and this is my approach 


To paint her I used charcoal, gesso acrylics and a ball pen


as a challenge I used a different color palette than what I´m used to
and charcoal is something I don´t use too much


In other order of news did I told you how much fun we´re having on

This is what we´re doing







  
Do you love mixed media rag dolls?
Sibling Love class opens for registration next Monday 26 of January
and for a limited period of time you will be able to

for the class :)

I will teach how to make two dolls, big and little sister. 
Class will start on Monday 2 of February
Subscribe to my newsletter so you won´t miss the 
Pay What You Want offer!



♥♥♥

Love and light my friends!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.