Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

It´s dolls party time!!

2/23/15


Owl Love 


Hi everyone!!
Did you miss me?
I´m a busy bee working in two upcoming classes you will love!

AND next Friday I´m heading the beach for some vacations yay!!
two full weeks enjoying the seaside and sun.

But today is time for a doll party!!

Let me introduce you some of my students art dolls for
Sibling Love class :)

Tania Bain:

Tania´s dolls are just breathtaking!



I soooo love the butterflies and her endless legs!




This is one of the main reasons why I teach...
every time I see one of my students turning my lessons 
into their own art my heart giggles

Tania made the most unique and beautiful doll on her own style!
In LOVE with her.


in the end this is the spirit of Sibling Love art dolls class...
Be yourself, create and have fun!

This is what Tania says about the class: 
I so love learning from you. Your teaching style is so layback and easy to follow. It is like having you right here in my little art studio.  Your technique has opened up my eyes to endless possibilities and now I can't stop wanting to make more dolls.
Thank you for sharing your ideas and techniques with us.

Thanks Tania!!



Cary Scholes:

What can I say about Cary! She´s one of my lovely friends :)
Always supportive and such a collaborative soul 
and she did such beautiful dolls for this class. Love them!




Isn´t this mermaid the cutest thing!?
LOVE the creativity Cary put in this one, well done!

Find more about Cary´s art on her blog

What Cary says about the class:
The new class Guada is offering called "Sibling Love" is different than any other class she has ever offered, And, it was amazing! you learn to make simple art dolls - you really need no sewing skills to be able to create these dolls. So much fun, and so worth the price of the class! 

Give it a go, you won't be sorry!

Thanks lovely!



Daisy Coba:

I instantly fell in love with Daisy´s doll 
Isn´t she amazing!!
I love love love every single detail on this doll



Her hands and legs are perfect!



This has so many beautiful details
The flowers, the keyhole and key hanging from the heart,
the details on her dress!!
Her doll is unique!


You can find more about Daisy´s art on her website

What Daisy says about the class:
This has been such a wonderful class.  Guada’s teaching style is so much fun, inspiring and bold. If you are a beginner in drawing faces she will guide you with confidence to draw a beautiful face.
Her techniques, tips, secrets and knowledge along with encouragement really gave me the confidence to create and develop my own style with this doll.  “Trust the process” she says, you really have to and have an open mind when your style is totally opposite. Let’s not forget that all the videos are downloadable that is a great thing to have.

Thank you Daisy!


so... do you want to join the dolls party?
and let the fun begin :)

and REMEMBER!
YOU CHOOSE THE PRICE






I´ll jump again over here before heading my vacations
Stay tuned :)

 Love and light♥



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.