Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

New little doll and Valentine´s Pay What You Want class ♥

2/10/15


 Love ♥
new art doll I´ve made for Sibling Love class


Yes, I´m still in love with the creative process of this dolls.
I can´t tell you how much I´m enjoying them.




Lots of people are having a lot of fun with this class too :)
Next week I´ll share some of their dolls, 
you wont believe how creative they are!


and remember! 
YOU CHOOSE how much you want to pay for it!



Some of you emailed me the past weeks asking for a new chance to
Pay What You Want for my Sitting Beauties series class

So, let´s celebrate Valentine´s with another 
PAY WHAT YOU WANT party!! 


>>> FIND MORE ABOUT THIS CLASS HERE <<<


From now until the 14th of February 
you choose how much to pay for this class!
so GO GO GO!

BIG NEWS

I´m working on my next class, a BIG project!
...but I´ll tell you more in future posts :)


 Love and light♥




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.