Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

New mini class and a fresh look!

4/2/15


Hello everyone!!
Have you noticed?! my blog has a fresh new look :)


I can´t tell you how excited I am!!
I wanted to give my blog a super cool new style since eons ago but I haven´t had the time to do it until I came across with Maira Gall 

I strongly recommend her, she´s super professional,
she made her work fast and neat and her work is also affordable.
What else can you ask for? :)

Besides my new blog look I´m back from my beach holidays.
I already miss the sand and sea but I´m also excited to start new things


I will be announcing new classes during April but 
for popular demand
I´ve put together the best of my Ghost Girls Class into a three weeks class!

Class starts next Monday 13th of April and registration is NOW OPEN
and there is also an EARLY BIRD PRICE yay!!

So go go go and join the class!
we will have so much fun

:: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP ::



Hope to see you in class :)
 Love and light♥




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.