Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

2/30 Watercolor fun and meditation

6/24/15





I´m here for the 2nd day of my blogging challenge yay!!

My day started brillant! what about your´s?

I want to share something I started this morning.
While I was watching the early news they talked about a meditation app so I went to check it and LOVE it!

The app is called Headspace and the name really fits.
They have a starting program of 10 steps, 1 step a day, just 10 min a day.

PERFECT! just what I needed :)

This video explains it better 


The other cool thing about the app is thay it also features a buddy system,
if you want to join my I can add you as a buddy :)

Just let me a comment with your email adress or send me a
private email so I can add you.
We can do this together!
After the meditation I started playing with watercolors and recording parts of the process
which will be included in my next on line class.



For the rest of the day it wasn´t so cool as it started but I was focused and super happy.
I´m living one day at a time.

See you tomorrow sunshines♥




My classes:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.