Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

11/30 Pencils are always pencils...and a Mandala step by step

7/10/15



Hello brave souls!
Yesterday it was a holiday in Argentina so I spent the day painting a new Mandala :)

Last week I painted the one below which I really LOVE!


I so loved painting it that I tried to do something similar but this time with watercolors.

I am used to build my Mandalas from the center to the outside step by step.

I start with a small circle, I design some geometry, then I add some paint.
In this case I used watercolor pencils and watercolor cakes. 
At last I addes some fine marker embellishments which is the funniest part!!


Once the 1rst circle is totally finished I add a 2nd one and start all the process again :)




you may ask why do I work on this way? 
why don´t I design the full Mandala at once and then paint it?

ok, this is on of my big secrets ;)
working like this helps me to stay IN THE PRESENT, with no furder expectations.

It helps me to stay open to any new ideas I may have.
It allows me to change things in the way.

But mostly it keeps me free of any conditioning or restrictment





I finally got here



and even though I enjoy it I have to say it
pencils are pencils!

Colored pencils where my 1rst love and I keep loving them more and more.

I always say Mandalas are like home 
but I must add painting Mandalas with colored pencils is always like home

****
Giveaway reminder:


I´m giving away 2 FREE spots!

How to participate?

There are several ways:
You can: Share the button below on your blog or website
(
just copy the following code and paste it on a html gadget)




Guadas Circle


or: Share the class link below on facebook, twitter, or any other social media
http://bit.ly/EWP_onlineclass


>>>> This last step its important! Please don´t miss it.

Once you shared the info please come back and let me a comment
or send me a message from the form here in the right column
with the link where you´ve pasted the button or link. 


The lucky winners will be announced next Sunday 12 of July

Everybody can take part, if you have already signed up I´ll make you a refund :)


See you tomorrow ♥





No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.