Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

The FAQs I´m answering about EWP class

7/31/15


Exploring Watercolor Portraits



starts next Monday
and I can´t wait! yay!

Lots of people have already signed up, did you?

One of the FAQ I receive is if I´m going to show you
how to draw the portraits, flowers and Mandalas

and the answer is OF COURSE!




I´ll show you how to draw this style step by step,
every detail will be covered ;)

The 2nd most asked question is about which watercolors I´ll be using in class?
I´ll be using all sort of watercolor presentations including:
tubes, pans, liquid and even Neocolor watersoluble crayons!
Every watercolor presentation you already have will work.

Pre Launch price ends SOON!
there are just a couple of days left until the class goes to it´s regular price.

So GO GO GO and save some money

:: CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ::





Hope to see you in class!

     

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.