Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

a sneak peek into my Festive Soul Food lesson

8/28/15




I´m so excited to show you bits of the art piece I did for this class!

Festive Soul Food is simple:
13 Teachers
3 Mixed Media lessons each week
All videos are downloadable so you can work at your own pace

Basically a LOT of fun packed in one BIG class for JUST $32.- dols

Check ou the teachers list, it´s amazing!



so...let me show you a bit of what I´ll teach you

Lots of texture and color!



The celebration I choose is the Pachamama festivity
wich I love!
so flowers were mandatory


I put all what I love in a canvas!
Mandala, Pachamama, textures, colors, flowers
it´s all there for you to JOIN and ENJOY




To watch my interview for the class click on the video



and don´t miss the promotional video!
you can see the style of each one of the teachers in class :)



Now....what are you waiting to join the party!
 GO GO GO and SIGN UP now




psstttt! don´t go yet...I have another cool news

In a couple of days I will announce my next class

BOOK OF THE EARTH is coming!

Stay tuned you DON´T WANT to miss this class





See you soon!
Be creative, stay focused in what you L♥VE




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.