Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Art is yet in the sound of the pages...♥

9/24/15


 sketch #5

Last week I´ve been sick and in bed, I caught a very bad flu and wasn´t able
to do almost anything than staying in bed.

Once I recovered some strengh I started doing this watercolor and pen sketches.

Don´t you LOVE how sometimes very simple art fills your soul soooo much?


sketch #1

I started drawing with my fine black marker to practice some branches and leafs
for my upcoming on line class Book of Trees
and actually ended with a bunch of lovely flowers I´ll be teaching during the class :)


sketch #2

Funny thing is I´m enjoying how this cheap paper wrinkles when I add watercolor and water♥

It results I ADORE the sound of the painted paper when I flip though the pages of
my sketchbook....art is everywhere my griends. Yet in the sound of the pages

sketch #3


sketch #4

Practice always leads to great places and I´m loving what I´m exploring right now.

See you later this week with more sketches, stay tuned!!
Love and light♠



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.