Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

New mini workshop and Black Friday MASSIVE Discounts!

11/27/15


 Hello everyone!
I hope you´re spending a lovely Thanksgiving weekend with the ones you love ♥

I have so much to share with you from my last month...
The last 17 of November I went into surgery.
Don´t worry, it was something scheduled and for a positive purpous...something is actually changing my whole life. But I´ll share all the story and details on a future post next week.

Today I have two great news for you!

#1: I´m offering MASSIVE discounts in all my classes thru next Sunday :) Believe me, they are MASSIVE!

Check them HERE or click over the image



#2: My new workshop Draw, Paint, Scribble
is now open for registration

Early Bird Price also runs thru Sunday!


During the mini workshop you will learn how to:
• draw a front portrait
• add and blend colours to her face in a super easy way
• scribble and make a fun background with a bit of collage

>> CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THE WORKSHOP



Hope to see you in class ♥
Love and light


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.