Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Four weeks of SALES! 20% OFF Starts now!

2/11/16


Hello everyone!
Hope you´re all doing great :)

BIG news!
Starting from today and for the next four weeks
some of my most popular classes are on SALE 20% OFF

Each week I will offer one or two of my on line classes on sale, isn´t that cool!

And to start I have my most popular watercolor classes for you yay!!

Note: this particular sale ends next 18 of February al midnight 
so GO GO GO and sign up now


BOOK OF TREES








EXPLORING WATERCOLOR PORTRAITS







But WAIT! there is more :)

If you buy both classes you have and extra discount for the bundle

30% OFF!


 


Remember: this particular sale ends next 18 of February al midnight
so GO GO GO and save some $$$!

Love and light♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.