Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Inner Beauty ♥ upcoming new class

3/5/17

 

Inner Beauty is my latest piece and the one it inspired my upcoming new class ♥

You know how much I love painting portraits but this one...
...this one it was special.

 

I love the fact that she has lots of my past style and symbolism
and at the same time she has all my new marks :)


The best of two worlds, my inner worlds, my inner beauty!


Here you can see a step by step series of pictures.

I loved doing this series and posting them on my IG :)
I am also posting some videos on my IG stories line,
you´re welcome to follow me there




Class will air next 27 of March
and registration opens next Friday 10 of March

We will explore:
 background, markmaking, drawing and painting the front portrait, symbolism and more!

Keep and eye for the early bird sale

***

A REMINDER:



Guada´s Art Club 2017 reduced price ends in a few days
so don´t loose the chance to save some money.



See you!
Love and light♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.