Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

A warrior of a thousand battles. A thanksgiving letter for your warrior

11/23/17

Every time I think about this last two years in my life I tend to imagine
I´m a warrior of a thousand battles ♥

This is me about to star a spinning class with my team :)
Unbelievable don´t you think?
Before I started this path for a really healthy life everyone told me me how huge tha change would be and I wasn´t even close to that concept when i thought about it.

When people think on a healthy life style they tend to focus on losing weight and using the cloths you always wanted to...but believe me that´s just the top of the iceberg, the visible one.



I have new goals now, my life is not just about my art any more and it takes time to adjust myself to the changes.

I´m struggling in finding a balance between excersive (I want to make more and more every day), art and a healthy life (ccoking, etc). But I know sooner or later I´ll find that balance :)


The thing is it´s thanksgiving today and I have SO MUCH to be grateful for.

♥ I´m grateful for giving myself a second chance in life
♥ I´m grateful for new goals and because life keeps showing me how unlimited gifted we all are
♥ I´m grateful for YOU reading ME...because I know small acts can enlight a soul and make it shine so bright!
♥ I´m grateful for my family and friends
♥ I´m grateful for ART in all its forms

THANK YOU ♥


Just remember to shine your light

Ohhh and in case you´re new over here and don´t know what I´m talking about
this was me two years ago



...and this is me today


Believe me, it can be done one step at a time.


Love and light♥






Online art classes with Guada:
Book of Trees on line class with Guada

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.