Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

and the winners are...

6/22/13


First of all I want to thank you all for your lovely comments!
It`s good to be loved ♥


we have two lucky winners :-)



The first prize is for kai
Congratulations! you won a spot on my Release! on line class

 The second prize is for Isabelle
Congratulations you won a spot on my Little Goddesses Great mandalas class!

 kai and Isabelle please contact me at guadas.art@gmail.com

This was a lot of fun so I will probable do another giveaway next month :-)
STAY TUNNED
****

Besides I`ve been painting some portraits lately, this one is by far my favorite one
I´ve been experimenting with some dylusions ink sprays form 


For this specific portrait background I used Cut Grass and Pure Sunshine colours.
More and more experimenting is comming along!
I totally love this inks♥

Hope you like her as much as I do :-)

Have a nice weekend
♥Guada♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.