Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Gelli plate playlist!

6/7/14



Happy morning everyone!

What are your artsy plans for this weekend?
I plan to work on my new Journal Project :)

I love playing with my gelli plate, in fact the colorful background in the portrait above was made with it.

 I was searching for some inspiration on Youtube and puting together a playlist
when I thought ...why not to share it with you all? :)

So, here it is




:: gelli plate Playlist ::

I guess you all have some favorite videos on Youtube or Vimeo, don´t you?
so, what if we all share our favorite artsy videos here?

Leave me a comment and share the link to your favorite gelli plate videos, 
I will add the best ones to my playlist so everyone can enjoy them too



****
a reminder

BIG SALE!
45% OFF
 One of my best classes ever!



Sale ends next Monday 9 of June


  Have a great weekend and remember to stay creative!
Love and Light


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.