Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Exploring new territories

10/7/13

Every single time I start to fill "too much comfortable" with something I move on.
I switch, I turn, I reinvent ...I start again, that´s my nature.

I´ve been like this since I was a little girl, always curious, always asking myself ...what if?

What if I take my Ghost Girls further...?
What if I turn them black and colorful...?
what if...I start all again...?

  
A new painting process


 Completely new!


 and challenging :-)
 

I´m embracing my new Black Ghost Girls process.
I´m learning...
I´m honouring my creative soul♥

Have a great week!
Love and Light


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.