Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Discipline and creativity

11/1/13

I fill like if I´ve just get down from a roller coaster
Ghost Girls class irst round has just ended and what a ride it was!

I originally planed two main lessons and one fill in video each week but something happened during the class
I was enjoying it so much that I challenged my self to share one video each day from Monday to Friday.
And I did it!

Look what I´m talking about:

week 1: Front portraits

week 2: 3/4 portraits

week 3: profile portraits

 week 4: create your own templates

week 5: puting all together

Amazing isn´t it? 
we draw, paint, sketch and giggle a LOT!

But the main lesson for me was about discipline and creativity, 
for me they are both different faces of the same coin ;-)
Your muse has to catch you working, creativity isn´t pasive is an active matter.

For me the challenge wasn´t making art every day because I DO ART EVERY DAY

My challenge was to keep my students inspired every day
and I succed :)

 During the class I posted one video each day
3 main lessons and 2 inspirational videos

So, class has just end and I´m burst with new ideas!

 I decided to start a 2nd round of GGC next December the 2nd and
there are some early bird price spots available now!

GO TO GHOST GIRLS CLASS INFO

Hope to see you in class!

Remember to stay creative♥
 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.