Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Let the life uncomb you!

2/6/14

Did I told you how in love I am with this new portraits I´m doing, did I?
That tiny pieces of scraps make me sooo happy :)
This one is my thrid one for 29 faces

Let the life uncomb you...♥

***

Remember this week promp:
do you trust your intuition? 
I´ll be thrilled to read some "intuitive" stories :)
and don´t forget that:
To enter Giveaway Mondays you also need to fill the form below. 
 
Please take note that by filling the form you´re subscribing to Guada´s Art place newsletter too. Thank you! 
* indicates required






Do you want to receive Artistcellar newsletter too
Email Format



 Thanks to my amazing sponsor!
Please visit www.Artistcellar.com



Love and Light

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.