Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Trust your intuition

2/3/14

Trust your intuition is my 3rd piece for 29 faces art challenge

My God I´m in love with the new pieces I´m doing for the challenge, 
so in love that I think I will start recording the process so I can share it with you in a future class :)
I have the intuition that this process I started it worth to be shared.
It´s all about listening my inner voice and trusting my intuition...♥


If you want a copy of this or any of my previous pieces
 prints are available HERE
FREE shipping worldwide thru February 9 :)

***

This week promp:
do you trust your intuition? 
I´ll be thrilled to read some "intuitive" stories :)

and don´t forget that:
To enter Giveaway Mondays you also need to fill the form below. 
 
Please take note that by filling the form you´re subscribing to Guada´s Art place newsletter too. Thank you!


* indicates required









Do you want to receive Artistcellar newsletter too
Email Format



 Thanks to my amazing sponsor!
Please visit www.Artistcellar.com



See you tomorrow and have a great day!
Love and Light



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.