Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Sketching Sitting beauties ...♥

4/25/14

I didn´t understand how important and fun is to sketch until I started doing it.

I know...
lots of artists resist sketching but I think that doesn´t have to do with the practice of sketching itself but more with not knowing how much affects and improves your art or how freeing this practice is.



Something happends between your brain and your hand while you sketch...
you learn!
and when you go to your main art piece your hand remembers the movements making it all much more easier.


 So, I´m sketching lots of this sitting beauties for my next on line class :)
Class will cover mixed media techniques and I´ll show you my sketching
and inspiring process yay!
More details about the class are coming in my next posts.



 Wish you all a great weekend!


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.