Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Mandalas and Sitting Beauties series announcement!

5/15/14

Today I was thinking I don´t know why I don´t share more of my Mandalas here...
hmmm It´s time to fix that!
Let me show you my latest creations

Flow Mandala by Guada. Prismacolor pencils and white Uni Posca Marker

 
We are all connected by Guada. Watercolors and Twinklings





Honouring Carlos Paez Vilaró by Guada. Mixed media
I promise to post them more often :)
****

In other order of news 
Sitting Beauties Series opens next Monday 19th!

*** 
IMPORTANT!
If you want to receive an early email next Monday please
subscribe to my newsletter on the following link: http://eepurl.com/LnQSL
***
Each girl will be in a separate class so you will be able to make them all or choose your favourite ones. This also makes the classes very affordable.

Each class will cover:
• How to draw and paint sitting girls
• Painting amazing mixed media backgrounds
• Adding beautiful collage and embellishments

We will work over corrugated cardboard, watercolor paper and loose canvas


All the class videos will be downloadable.
Once you register you will receive a pdf with class content for you to keep fo ever!

Don´t you love instant gratification? Cause I doooo!
once you register you will be asked to fill a form
and in response you will receive all class content :)
- PLEASE be sure to fill the form to receive your pdf- 


are you ready?
Because I AM!

See you on Monday!
Love and light♥

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.