Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Let your heart lead you...♥ and another Blog Hop Club week!

7/8/14


Good morning everyone!

are you ready for a new fantastic week with 

The Blog Hop Club!


our July theme is Faces yay!! one of my favorite ones :)

For me painting faces it´s just the perfect mix between paradise and challenge ♥
it took me some time to achieve portraits I like and I´m still far away from being where I want to be but I enjoy the process so so much!


one of the main secrets I´ve learned about portraits is to put all my heart on them and to put special attention to the eyes... at last eyes are the windows of the soul ♥
**
 
Another thing I love is texture and Artistcellar stencils are so perfect for this!
Look what I did with their new Marked series by Lynn K´s
amazing isn´t it?


Love them ♥


Do you want to see how I did all this?
ok, it´s a deal :)
just watch me in action!


 

 Finally, are you ready to enter a new give away?
I´m sure you are :)

To enter please leave me a comment telling me what do you find more challenging from painting faces, that´s all :)
I´ll choose a winner next Wednesday once all my fellow bloggers are done.
The prize will be a free pass to ALL my 

But wait!!! there are more chances to win amazing prizes
to enter you need to visit and comment the following artists blogs in the scheduled days


PS: do you have an active blog and want to take part in our future blog hops?

then send me the link to your blog, email me at guadas.art{at}gmail.com

***
A reminder:
My next workshop Sweet Little Houses starts next 21 of July 
and registration opens this week
keep an eye on here...you don´t want to miss the early bird discount, do you? :)


Love and light♥



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.