Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

The light needs the dark

9/29/14



Hello, hello, hello!!
Did you miss me?...it´s been almost a month since my last post
I´m sorry for that but I´ve been a bit into the "dark zone".

I´m working for my upcoming Mandala show opening next 21 of October 
but I make myself some time to do some portraits on my sketchbook too :)

For this one I used some new tinted charcoal pencils, my new love♥
and soft pastels.

It´s great to try something new and loose when the stress of the day hits me, 
don´t you think?

What do you do when you need to decompress some stress?
I´ll love to know, just leave me a comment.

***
It´s time for a 

SALE!  
30% OFF
 One of my best classes ever!




Sale ends next Monday

***
Wish you all a great week
Love and Light



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.