Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Angels Season is now open for registration!

11/30/14

Join me for a 4 weeks class!



I will show you how to build the journal, connect with angels energy and transform it into beautiful paintings you will treasure for ever!
Believe me this will be one of the best classes ever!
I have so much to share with you, can´t wait till January.

Between all the awesome art we´ll be doing there will also be 
  • Oracle readings channeling Angelic energies each week 
  • Guidance to find your own signs and symbols to apply on your journal
 :: ALL VIDEOS WILL BE DOWNLOADABLE ::

 
Besides...are you ready for a BIG surprise?!
ok, here it goes.
For the next 24 hs you can sign in the class for a very low price yay!! 
This class will never be so low in price so 


Hope to see you in class!





A REMINDER
45% OFF in ALL my classes 

Massive Discounts in all my classes!
Believe me they are **Massive** and you still have some time :)

Peace to all...



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.