Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

A Mandala on my journal

2/12/15

 Mandalas are always like home ♥


I just finished this pink Mandala for 


I had a hard day yesterday (nothing serious, don´t worry)
 and I needed to paint a Mandala as they always do their "magic" on me ♥
but I also had to record a bonus lesson for Angels Season

so...1 + 1 = 2 :)
This is how this pinky circle was born


Everything is crystal clear now
I´m in my path again...



Have a great day my dears and please remember...
ALL the answers you need are within yourself ♥







>> CLICK HERE for more info about this class <<




>> CLICK HERE for more info about this class <<

 Love and light♥




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.