Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

La Pachamama

4/17/15

She carries the nature

Hello everyone!
I hope you´re all doing great :)
I´m back from my road trip and we had a wonderful time.

I started La Pachamama project some weeks ago and I´m soooo excited with her
don´t you love her? 

On my last vacations I fell in love with succulents and catuses
and brought some of them home.


Once home I had the idea of crossing an old and a new passion
clay and plants!

I instantly had the idea of "La Pachamama"
It took me some time to finish her but it so worth it!


In case you don´t know La Pachamama represents mother nature, or mother Earth.
She holds nature and keeps all in balance.
We are all her childs and she´s a loving mother


I guess lots of you want to have a Pachamama pot at home
that´s why I´ll be teaching you how to sculp, paint and put her all together :)
Class will open for registration next week
Stay tuned!




A Reminder:





Love and light ♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.