Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Exploring watercolors

6/22/15



 
I keep exploring and pushing myself with every watercolor painting.
I have so many "must do it" in this o that way in my head...

For years I´ve been watching watercolor artists videos and in some point I think I soaked too much info, but this is part of my learning process.

I soak tons of info until I can´t handle any more ideas in my head and I start practising.
Do you relate?

The second -and most fun- part of this process is the practice!

Right now I´m in the middle of the fun part!
creating something new from my own experience :)

I just have to be present and remember to myself
I have to be flexible and open to the new.

Have a nice week :)




My classes:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.