Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

#NiUnaMenos

6/3/15


#NiUnaMenos
Last night I painted this portrait because of a very special occasion.

Today in Argentina thousands of women and men marched together
against female violence.

The motto was not one less
in Spanish Ni Una Menos.


I couldn´t assist to the march but I wanted to be present with my art
so that´s the inspiration behind this portrait.

My family was victim of female violence when young
so today it was a very emotional day for us.

I was going to offer the portrait on my Etsy shop but I feel she was born for my mom
so tomorrow she´ll go to her new home with her :)

This are some of the painting previous steps:




Have a nice day!
Love and light ♥



My classes:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.