Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Class SALE just for the weekend

10/31/15


Good Morning everyone!

Just a quick post to let you all know I have a
WEEKEND SALE! on two of my favorite classes!

(click over the images for more info about each class)

Choose Life


and 



Hope to see you in class ♥



Besides...
Book of Trees class is on it´s last week but I have to say this is one of my best classes ever!
students are having lots of fun and doing such amazing art, will post some of their works later.

Keep in mind you can join us at any time.
All videos are downloadable and you´ll have access to class stuff for at least one year.






Have a nice weeknd!
Love and light



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.