Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Art is about experimenting... and practice!

11/8/15




Good morning here in Argentina!
Hope you´re all doing great around the world.

Now that Book of Trees class live session is finished
(you can always join the class and do it at your own pace)
I have a bit more of time to experiment and play.

Some days ago I had a wonderful chat with my dear friend Jeanette about 
adding more media to my portraits and from that chat and her encouragement
I get to this...

Step 1



Step 2


The final piece :)



Before this one I did the following one



I have a couple more ideas to develop during the next days and then
by popular demad I will turn the technique into and online class! yay!

Stay tuned ♥

Remember you an always watch my step by step process on Instagram



2016 is soooo near!! can you believe it?? Because I can´t

Jeanette and I have BIG planns for next year
...believe me you DON¨T want to miss what´s coming...



Check Jeanette´s youtube channel and subscribe!
I´m sure you´ll love it!

Have a nice day!
Love and light ♥





No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.