Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Watch the new video trailer! Draw, Paint, Scribble Early Bird Price ends tomorrow

11/28/15


 Good morning here in Argentina!
Lots of good news over this edge, I´m feeling better and better every day
and recovering my strengh yay!

This morning I manage to edit a trailer video from my latest mini workshop

Hope you like it!



Please remember EARLY BIRD PRICE for this class
ends TOMORROW!

so GO GO GO and sign up today.



Click HERE for more info about the mini workshop




Also, Black Friday MASSIVE discounts run thru tomorrow!

All my classes 30% and 40% OFF

>>> Check them HERE



♥ ♥ ♥

See you! and enjoy the weekend :)


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.