Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

For the love of the dance ♥ and January´s lesson now available

2/18/16


February´s inspirational lesson on Guada´s Art Club
is all about dancers feet and the love for the dance ♥

Hi everyone!
I´m thrilled to share this piece with you :)
Basically because I love painting out of the box and this painting is just that
painting with pasion and doing something different ♥

During the lesson I show you in real time how to draw and paint
the feet and background.

I used watercolor paper, acrylic and acrylic inks, Artistcellar stencils collage papers and stamps





January´s Guada´s Art Club lesson were a blast too!
I also worked on watercolor paper and I used graphite, watercolors and acrylic.

This two lessons are now available by themself :)
If you´re not a Club member you can sign up now.

>>> CLICK HERE for more info about this lessons

>>> SIGN UP HERE 

>>> CLICK HERE to find more about Guada´s Art Club



Members of the Club are doing such beautiful art work!
Just watch


Sue O¨Mullan



Julie Roggeveen



Julie Roggeveen



Michelle Reynolds



Hope to see you in class!!
Love and light♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.