Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

I am my own goals keeper ♥ A Free lesson from Guada´s Art Club

1/3/17



Hello and happy new year!

Hope you spent some great time with the once you love :)

As you can see I had the best time with my family
That´s me with my brother and nephews ♥


But before all the new year celebrations I manage to set my 2017 goals
and put them into my art journal as a lesson for Guada´s Art Club

I wrote down my goals for the year, hide them in some part of the journal page
 and then paint a keeper for them, some kind of whimsical vertion of myself.

It´s a very special page for me and this year I want to share it with you 
as a taster for Guada´s Art Club 2017 :)




Please notice if you want to join The Club for 2017
Early Bird price runs until the 15 of February 2017

You can 


You´re welcome to join Guada´s circle on facebook and share your art with us
Can´t wait to make art together this year!

Love and light




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.